Monday, April 12, 2010

April Fool's




(4-1) I guess April's fools was on me this morning as I rose at 6:30ish and couldn't get back to sleep. Of course I starting nodding off last night around eight and I'm sure that helped with my early waking. I slept well even though I still woke up every couple of hours. I had another bowl of cereal this morning and of course I've been playing Yahtzee. I've lit my candle I bought and I'm thinking about taking a walk later and maybe grab a drink. I've opened my bedroom window and as I write I'm listening to the birds converse on this foggy, misty morning. I think I'll do a puzzle. So, I decided to lay down and work on a puzzle and I fell asleep for a couple hours. I laid around for a while and finally I took a shower and walked over to the main road. Thought I'd go to Family Mart, and grab a drink and a snack.


On the way to the store I see my LL and we exchange waves; Bomi tells me the LL like it that I wave and smile at him when I see him in town! Once in the store the clerk surprises me with a "Hello" and then asks if I'm an English Teacher and where. I tell her that I am an English Teacher and at Undam Elementary School. After walking around a bit I settled on a Coke and Cheetohs. Walking out the lady says "Bye Bye" and I reciprocate. I would walk around like yesterday but it's raining and I decide to head back to the apt. Now that I'm back I've been doing the same as the past two days, puzzles and yahtzee. I'm going to work on what I'll teach in my first day. I believe I'll try to teach them about me and things that I enjoy. I'd love to show them my Montana Video too. I'm actually nervouse b/c I'm not sure exactly when to be at school or how to get there. I'm not sure how to get on the right bus but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Well, off to work on my lesson plan.


On a surprising note I opened my Cheetohs while playing yahtzee, in which I finally broke into the 400's (421), and noticed that they looked different. I realized in the store there were several flavors, but I thought I'd but original. After opening the bag I looked on the front and noticed it said Barbeque and had a picture of a steak over a BBQ pit. I will definitely be purchasing these in the future as they are delicious. For class I've decided to write about me, my family, hobbies, foods, etc. I've also been thinking about my bday which is a week from this Saturday on the 10th. So, I've declared that I shall start celebrating my bday when the 1oth starts here and not stop until it ends back home some 38 hours of celebration! Maybe I will go see Steve in his town next weekend for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment